- You can make application to buy tickets for this event through the website only from 1 February 2015 and 31 May 2015 only.
- Ticket applications are open to Girlguiding members only
- Bookings close on 31 May 2015.
- Guides and Senior Section £30.00
- Guide and Senior Section Leaders £12.50
- Brownies £10.00
- Brownie Leaders £5.00
- Young Leaders at Brownie event £5.00
- Young Leaders at Guide event £30.00
- Staff Friday only £5.00, Saturday only £10.00, full weekend £12.50
Full payment must be made with bookings.
AMENDMENTS TO BOOKINGS
Once a booking is made an increase in the numbers booked can be made before the close of bookings on 31 May 2015, but the number of tickets booked cannot be reduced.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
In the event of cancellation by you there will be no refund paid.
In the event of cancellation by us any refund paid will be limited to the amount which can be recovered by the organisers in respect of such cancellation.
If you require any assistance or have enquiries as to the access and facilities on site please contact email@example.com.
INSURANCE AND LIABILITY
This event is covered by Girlguiding’s insurance policy. You should check the terms of that cover are adequate for your requirements http://guidingmanual.guk.org.uk/supporting_info/insurance.aspx We accept no liability for loss or damage to personal property.
Your booking information will be stored electronically but will only be used by Girlguiding Cheshire and will not be passed to third parties.
ALCOHOL DRUGS AND SMOKING
This is an alcohol, illegal drug free event. You agree to these conditions in making your booking. Any person found breaching these conditions or in the possession of illegal drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave without refund of ticket price. Smoking will be allowed only in the designated smoking area.